Thursday, September 29, 2011

Andhili, Arakandanalloor

A solitary road diverges from the Villupuram - Thirukkovilur main road near Arakandanallur police station..
This road will take you to a place called Andhili, a small village... sorry... I would rather call it a hamlet....

A slow and silent river (South Pennar), few hills here and there on its banks... Two small shrines on two of those hills... Greenish paddy fields all around with plenty of water thru the canals cut out from the river... Big Banyan and Peepul Trees... innocent village people... What more do you want on earth??

This is in peak summer...so the river is dry... By October, this place will be flourishing with life energy.


Can you locate the shrine....
and the peepul trees...
All these are at andhili... Near Narasimha swamy temple...

I spent nearly three months for preparing my CA Final Exams. Everyday morning I come to this place with my books... brush teeth with fresh neem stick from the tree grown on the river bank... do my morning chores.. take bath in the river... and then sit for study at the small shrine...This I did continuosly for three months...

But how long will u sit with your books... I just wander out in the river or climb a hill and explore it... Feeling like a stone age man... And then my thought process brought me to a state of mind where I felt like there is no need for anything else than just living... That I consider is a real learning than the CA subjects... Nature taught me few other things too... (thats a different post)

Summary of my thoughts there:
At that moment I lost interests in jobs, money, city life etc coz.........

All a human need to do is to live... wherever he be... whatever he does... To put in one word he is living

To live means living a life with nature without disturbing any damn thing on the very earth...
To live means living with other living things just like what happens in a forest...
To live is to breath fresh air right from beneath a big tree...
To live is to drink clean water whenever you want just by walking to the river bank (forgetting sump, water motor, water carrying trucks, city corporation)
To live is to live in a place where you can think what why and hows of this very existence....
To live is to live not worrying coz trees animals and other micro organisms which are very primitive forms of life compared to humans dont worry for a damn thing....
To live is to live lively....
All these happens at Indian villages.... where life is at its fullest vibration....
By a river side... On on a silent hill or mountain... On lonely beaches...In forest....

Want to be in a village and explore more of the self....

Well, When I read it again before clicking the publish button.... I could see the drift in topic... but could not help it... Let this be a verbal graph of my thought process....

Commetz plzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment