Monday, April 11, 2011

Why? Becoz.....

No… Please… Im not of that kind… I… Please don’t……No… No…..I don’t do that for that purpose…. Yes.. that purpose which you thought I was doing it for… Definitely not…. I even don’t know if I were of that kind… Put aside your biased and judgemental attitude for my sake for two seconds and then take a fresh look at me….


Im just a normal, simple, bored to the core, attention seeking human being…. Why I did that is to get some adventure… or may be to get accepted and appreciated… or may be to find new friends and like minded people… or just to get you think like me… or to make you wonder upon my brain and to make you want to be like me…or to make you guess what Im made of… or to make you think about me all the time… Why would I want to do that? Frankly I don’t know… Answer me frankly… Haven’t you ever done these? Seriously? Think twice and make sure that you are not God before answering in negative to the above.

Should I be making excuses of this kind and prove myself to be a good person?

(Or)

Hey you, This is my demmed life…My brain… My action.. You get your *** out of it… I am not bothered about WTH you think about me…. Why should I? Who the hell are you to me? Being judgemental is your problem… Well… Get out.

Should I be like this?

(or)

Eh…Yes yes.. .Its like that… So wat?

This should be my answer?


Ok.. Whatever it is… The question was this: Why are you like this? Why you are doing that? That damn judgemental question…

I sometimes try to answer it in any of the above kind… Depending on my mood swing…. Mostly it will be of the third kind… But sometimes… First and second….

Is it even good to write this and disclose that I'm disturbed by wat u think about me? Is it good to use this Blogging, which is a public medium to this ugly purpose of getting myself better? Well… Yes.. It does good to me…. Why I would I bother what the **** it does to you??????

No comments:

Post a Comment