Monday, April 11, 2011

Beware of Indian Oil Petrol Bunks in Chennai City

This is what happened in one of the Indian Oil Petrol Bunk...
Ill share it and please don't get cheated... The bad thing is that you will never know that you got cheated...

I turned left to a filthy looking Indian Oil Petrol Bunk on the G.S.T Road on my way towards Villupuram (from Chennai). There were five pumping machines and I was sent to the last one... (though there was no one in the first four... O.K....... Bell 1)

I went near the pump and opened the cap of my petrol tank like an all good person and waited looking at the one holding the dispenser tube... Another employee of the petrol station (apparent from his uniform) came near and stood near the bike (why??....Bell 2)

"Sir... Cash or Card?" I just turned to look at the person asking and I missed the zero... I guess the system of petrol pumps in Indian Oil bunks is such that they dont automatically turn zero once you lift (or whatever) from its place...(I wish u understand what I mean... Sorry...poor vocabulary) It was asked in perfect timing... I argued and lost....lost the amount which was already displaying.....

So don't look at anything else till you see the zero...Keep looking at that tiny display like a moron and let them **** themselves.

This happened in the bunk near Kodambakkam Flyover also. From Kodambakkam to Maraimalai Nagar, this method of cheating in Indian oil Petrol Bunk is prevalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment