Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My dear loveable Byki

Physical features: 2 wheel like things, decorated with mud and dust, runs like a katta vandi, No rear view mirrors, No head light (thanks to the rain water which went in it and broke the hot bulb), indicator sucks, brake screeches when disturbed.....

But still I love you bcoz...
1. You never stops respecting me... Whatever I say you just accept and do... When I ask you to go left you never argue and silently do so... Ultimate unconditional respect which I deserve....
2.You never complain. Does not demand anything except the combustible food which U like sooooo much.. After all something for my love despite the surging food prices.
3.Ten days I didnt even cared about you... U were parked in a corner...On the eleventh day when I ignited you, the headlights which I forgot to put off glows happily though it was day time.... Arey my dear bikey... U must have been thinking of me all the time... How could you remember what I told you to do ten days back and you do it when I come back to you forgetting what I told?
4.You deeply understand my preferences. You never turn me down when Im in need... Never gets punctured when Im late to office and takes me at jet speed... Most of the time you got punctured, I found a workshop in less than half a Km.... How thoughtful of U...To get sick and give me the least and happy trouble...
5.Be it 30 Km, slow and romantic riding on a blissful orange evening or 80+ thrilling adventurous ride in the morning hours... Vow... Full co-operation... How can you switch your moods according to mine?? Damn interesting know....
6.4th gear is always 4th... It never becomes 3rd or 2nd... Mean to say.. You never change... Always all the same... I mean the rulez...I know the rulez and so you... So if anything happens wrong its always me who is wrong, I know that for sure... I can always bounce back to you and still expect 4th gear to work in the same way as it was before the mishap...
7.Hill or forest, Nite or Day, Tired or relaxed, you dont mind coming with me, whenver I call, without a word.. Oh.. U trust me soooo much that I would not let you down in any case? Or is it the Love on me and the excitement you get when being with me??? You are never bored...
8,9,10. Counts dont matter to you and you dont know mathematics... All you know is me... me.. me...
Thank you bikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment